Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Finally updating my website & adding this blog

I am in the process of making changes to my web site; editing my bio/cv, replacing a few images, etc. It's not easy keeping a web site up to date especially when you can't (don't want to) DIY. I let the gang at Star Global (see Friends & Favourites) take care of all that, but their hands are tied until I actually send them something to update. Soooooo... if you visit often, please be patient. One thing that should remain up to date is this blog. I can post at my leisure and upload paintings as they are completed in case they don't make it to my PAINTINGS page right away. Works in progress could even find their way here... do be kind with any comments though, as you will not have the benefit of my vision for the final painting.

No comments: